Share This Link
Gary Nuttal, Club Med, Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico
- Neem Eye Cream by Sundari:This product hydrates and firms the skin around the eyes, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. I enjoy the light texture and its fast absorption. For information, please visit www.sundari.com or call 310-478-4898.
- Pumpkin Enzyme Body Masque by June Jacobs:This is a deliciously spicy skin purifying pumpkin enzyme. Age-fighting antioxidants and vitamin A leave the skin silky smooth, refreshed and revitalized. For more information, please visit www.junejacobs.com or call 866-586-3522.
- Bhringaraj Oil by Banyan Botanicals:This is a certified organic oil we use for the treatment of the scalp. While having a unique natural aroma, this tridoshic oil is used on the scalp to encourage healthy hair growth and better sleep. For more information, please visit www.banyanbotanicals.com or call 800-953-6424.
Jason Trueblood, Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- d Shea Butter Bar Soap by Danielle and Company:This natural vegetable-based soap is enriched with shea butter and moisturizing glycerin to clean and hydrate the skin. My personal favorite is Manly Man, a blend of musks, sandalwood, cedarwood and hints of jasmine. For more information, please visit www.danielleandcompany.com or call 800-893-5950.
- e Purifying Body Scrub by Deserving Thyme, Inc.:Enriched with Shea Butter, Vitamin E, natural Oceanic Clay and blended with essential oils of grapefruit eucalyptus, peppermint and spearmint, this invigorating scrub sloughs away dead, dry skin leaving you smooth and revitalized. For more information, please visit www.deservingthyme.com or call 888-468-4963.
- f Zents Eau de Toilette Spray:Blended with essential oils, this body spray will leave you smelling great, whatever scent you choose! My personal favorite is Ore-bay laurel, clove, orris and jasmine (and 115 other ingredients!). For more information, please visit www.zents.com or call 888-463-4236.
- g Purifying Gel Cleanser by Amala eauty:Amalas’ fairtrade cleanser uses wild-crafted Indian Blue Lotus, bamboo, and ginger to provide essential nutrition and purify the skin as they restore balance. I use it every morning in the shower. For more information, please visit www.amalabeauty.com or call 877-262-5208
- h FlowerFusion Hand Cream by Anakiri:It’s a must for your office desk drawer! This luxurious hand cream hydrates and restores. The alpha lipoic acid with organic flower extracts of orange, chamomile, rose and calendula leave hands soft and youthful. The uplifting fragrance keeps me calm and balanced to ensure a productive day. For more information, please visit
www.anakiri.com or call 1-866-924-4582.
- i SPF 15 Sun Care by TARA Spa Therapy:This is my top choice for a natural sunscreen because it is free of the synthetic chemicals found in most sun care products. It uses the natural ingredient titanium dioxide to provide UVA and UVB protection in a base of shea butter, Aloe Vera gel and Rosehip Seed Oil, so it nourishes while it protects. For more information, please visit www.taraspa.com or call 866-224-1391.
Krista Sherman, WaterColor Inn & Resort, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- j Nail Polish by SpaRitual:I like the SpaRitual nail care line because the formulations are naturally colored and use vegan ingredients from around the world. They are free of Formaldehyde, DBP, and Toluene and the lacquer colors are as rich and vibrant as any other line of nail care products on the market. For more information, please visit www.sparitual.com or call 818-988-2228.
- k Thai Coconut Lemon Grass Moisturizing Body Wash by Bella Luccè:One of my favorite bath and body product lines is bella luccè. They are free of paraben, silicone, petrolatum, dyes, phthalates, and sulfates. They give back to the communities from which they source ingredients and use only recyclable materials for their packaging. All of that aside, the products are heavenly. For more information, please visit www.bellalucce.com or call 800-485-3079.
- l Botanical Cleansing Gellee by Astara:The base of this cleansing gel is organic Aloe Vera. It is infused with pure essential oils of lavender and citrus. The gel gently cleanses and the scent is very uplifting. It’s a great way to start the day! For more information, please visit
www.astaraskincare.com or call 602-393-1907.
October 27, 2008 7:42 AM
0 item(s) in your cart.
Total price: $0.00